Nike Dunk Low SE
A SWEET TREAT FOR YOUR FEET.
Created for the hardwood but taken to the streets, the ’80s b-ball icon returns with Spring inspiration. The fresh bouquet of Spring colours is different on the left and right shoes and the plush foam midsole feels softer than marshmallow, making every step a treat. Crisp leather overlays and classic hoops stitching channel vintage style back onto the streets, so you won’t ever have to hunt for looks in the Nike Dunk Low SE.
- The crisp upper features classic Spring colouring, aged to soft perfection and features durable leather overlays reminiscent of ’80s b-ball.
- A plush foam midsole adds a soft marshmallow feeling to your mellow look.
- The padded, low-cut collar adds a sleek look that feels great.
- A rubber sole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- Low-cut collar
- Foam insole
- Perforations on the toe
- Colour Shown: White/Sunset Pulse/Lagoon Pulse/Green Glow
- Style: DD1872-100
Originally a classic Nike hoops shoe, the Dunk was organically adopted by skate culture—and in time re-engineered for Nike SB. These days, the SB Dunk doubles as a starting point for many of the brand’s most influential design collaborators, from small-town skate shops to iconic New York fashion houses.