Created for the hardwood but taken to the streets, the ’80s b-ball icon returns with classic details and throwback hoops flair. Channelling vintage style back onto the streets, synthetic suede in the upper that’s easy to break in and padded, low-cut collar let you take your game anywhere—in comfort.
- Synthetic suede in the upper ages to soft perfection and features a durable construction reminiscent of ’80s b-ball.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Colour Shown: Sail/Light Madder Root/Worn Blue/Sanded Gold
- Style: DQ0265-100
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, the Dunk released decades of countless colourways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.