Nike Dunk Low SE 'Leopard Black'
BRINGING OLD-SCHOOL BACK.
Created for the hardwood but taken to the streets, the ’80s b-ball icon returns with animal prints and metallic hits that let your primal side shine through.With its classic hoops design, the Nike Dunk Low SE channels vintage style, rocking a padded, low-cut collar so you can take your game anywhere—in comfort.
- Leather, synthetic and canvas upper brings the comfort, support and durability.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Padded, low-cut collar creates a sleek look that feels great.
- Rubber sole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- Traditional laces
- Perforations on the toe
- Colour Shown: Black/Black/Multi-Colour
- Style: DD7099-001
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable.Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters.Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, the Dunk released decades of countless colourways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.