Created for the hardwood but taken to the streets, the ’80s b-ball icon returns with classic details and throwback hoops flair to deliver bold vintage style to a new generation. A padded, low-cut collar lets you run and play in comfort.
- Upper ages to soft perfection and features a durable construction reminiscent of ’80s b-ball.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Outsole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Rubber sole has a full cupsole stitch for exceptional durability.
- Classic laces
- Solid rubber outsole
- Colour Shown: Racer Blue/White/Racer Blue
- Style: DV7067-400
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, the Dunk released decades of countless colourways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.