Originally created for the hardwood, the Dunk later took to the streets—and as they say, the rest is history. But this ’80s b-ball icon has returned with classic details and throwback hoops flair to deliver you bold style. Its padded, low-cut collar remains a coveted silhouette across both sport and culture. Best of all, it lets you comfortably take your game anywhere.
- Upper ages to soft perfection and features a durable construction reminiscent of ’80s b-ball.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- Classic laces
- Rubber sole
- Colour Shown: White/Boarder Blue/Sail/Atmosphere
- Style: DV6486-100
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, the Dunk released decades of countless colourways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.