Take your style sky-high with the Dunk. Created for the hardwood but taken to the streets, this ’80s hoops icon channels vintage style with durable leather overlays and a high-top design. Plush ankle padding and earthy neutrals make these kicks a slam dunk.
- Crisp leather upper ages to soft perfection and features durable overlays for a classic feel reminiscent of the original Dunk.
- Padded, high-top collar and tongue feel plush and comfortable.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with a classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- Heel pull tab
- Perforations on the toe
- Colour Shown: Light Bone/Alligator/Limestone/Dark Beetroot
- Style: DX8956-001
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, the Dunk released decades of countless colourways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.