Nike Blazer Mid '77 SE Lemon Twist
VINTAGE HOOPS STYLE.
Styled for the ’70s.Loved in the ’80s.Classic in the ’90s.Ready for the future.The Nike Blazer Mid ’77 SE delivers a timeless design that’s easy to wear.Crisp leather on the upper will break in beautifully, and is paired with retro branding and luscious suede accents for a premium feel.Exposed foam on the tongue and a special midsole finish make it look like you’ve just pulled it from the history books.
- Genuine and synthetic leather in the upper looks crisp and is easy to style.
- For just the right amount of wild, suede accents on the Swoosh and heel feature an animal print graphic.
- Vintage treatment on the midsole adds the perfect retro touch.
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look that’s timeless.
- Exposed foam on the tongue provides a throwback look.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction and durability.
- Foam sockliner
- Colour Shown: Sail/Light Lemon Twist/Black/Sail
- Style: DH9633-100
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike.Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.