Nike Blazer Mid '77 Essential
VINTAGE HOOPS STYLE.
The Nike Blazer Mid ’77 Essential harnesses the old-school look of Nike b-ball. Its simple upper, retro Swoosh and padded collar make it a modern staple, while the ultra-clean colours add a crisp look that completes any outfit.
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.
Features and fit
- The clean upper with a popped retro Swoosh adds heritage style, while the stitched overlays and exposed needlework add to the throwback look.
- The vulcanised construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look you can wear anywhere.
- The solid-rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction and durability with a vintage look.
- The mid-top, padded collar adds support and comfort.
- The EVA sockliner adds cushioning
- Colour Shown: White/Orange/Black/Volt
- Style: DJ3050-100