Nike Blazer low Platform Pink Glaze
GIVING RISE TO THE ORIGINAL FASHION STAPLE.
Praised for its classic simplicity and comfort, the Nike Blazer Low Platform elevates the hoops icon. The lifted midsole/outsole lets you step confidently while the upper keeps the proportions you loved from the original.
- Elevated midsole with double-taped detailing offers a lifted stance for a confident and bold look.
- Low-cut, padded collar creates a sleek look that feels great.
- Exposed foam tongue adds plush, DIY style.
- Vulcanised construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look and feel.
- Solid rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction, durability and heritage styling.
- Colour Shown: White/Summit White/Black/Pink Glaze
- Style: DJ0292-103
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.