Features and fit
- Originally designed for performance running, the Max Air unit in the heel adds unbelievable cushioning.
- The low-top design combines with a padded collar for a sleek look that feels soft and comfortable.
- The rubber Waffle outsole adds a heritage look, traction and durability.
- The stitched overlays and TPU accents add durability, comfort and the iconic ’90s look you love.
- Foam midsole adds springy cushioning
- Rubber Waffle sole adds traction and durability
- Colour Shown: Summit White/Barely Green/Bright Mango/Dark Smoke Grey
- Style: CV8819-101
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.