Nike Air Huarache 'University Red'
BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR YOUR FEET.
Built to fit your foot and designed for comfort, the Nike Air Huarache brings back the street-level favourite.Smooth leather on the upper mix with super-breathable, perfectly shined neoprene-like fabric for easy styling.The low-cut collar and bootie-like construction keep it sleek and comfy.The iconic heel clip and stripped away branding keep the ’90s running look you love.
- Originally designed for performance running, the Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- The plush foam midsole feels soft and springy.
- Iconic heel clip and stripped away branding keep the early-90s look you love.
- Upper features soft leather and airy, neoprene-like fabric for added comfort and easy styling.
- The cushioned inner sleeve stretches to your foot for a personalised fit.
- Rubber outsole adds durability and traction.
- Variable-width lacing
- Huarache emblem on tongue
- Perforations for added breathability.
- Colour Shown: Summit White/University Red/Black/Summit White
- Style: DH4439-103
The Nike Air Huarache released in 1991.Footwear designer Tinker Hatfield wanted to combine the fit of neoprene water-ski boots with the functionality of South American sandals.The instant hit found its way to basketball courts and then the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.