Let classic, easy-to-wear AF-1 style rise to the occasion with the Nike Air Force 1 PLT.AF.ORM. Its elegantly shaped and lifted midsole delivers a proud, new voice to the hoops franchise. The leather on the upper breaks in easily and ages to soft perfection while the sculpted collar and pillowy heel keep it comfy. Captivate your audience.
The lifted midsole brings a new dimension to the AF-1 franchise, elevating your look while remaining easy to style. The soft foam underfoot adds to the comfort.
Tried and True
For 40 years, the Air Force 1 has been your go-to shoe. Keeping the features you love best—crisp leather, heritage details and performance comfort—it delivers a time-tested look you can wear again and again.
Originally designed for performance hoops, Air cushioning in the heel delivers lasting comfort.
- Fresh details like new dubrae and super-soft liner refine the look and feel of the shoe that has captured the eyes of the streets for 40 years.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Rubber outsole with classic pivot circle pattern adds traction and durability.
- New last with tapered toe box gives you a fit you’ll fall in love with.
- Traditional lacing
- Foam midsole
- “AIR” embossed on midsole
- New design on Dubrae
- Colour Shown: Black/White/Black/Anthracite
- Style: DJ9946-001
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.