RE-UP YOUR ROTATION.
You’ve always been on point. Let there be no doubt in the Nike Air Force 1 Pixel. The distorted outsole and lifted midsole feature large, pixelated details for a futuristic touch.
- Classic AF-1 midsole is exaggerated with large, pixelated lugs on the outsole to create a lifted stance that’s fresh and bold.
- Cube logo on tongue and heel for a new chapter to AF-1 history.
- Luxe, pared-down upper features suede leather.
- Underlaid Swoosh for added depth while creating an edgy take on hoops DNA.
- Rubber outsole
- Floating eyestay and backtab
- Colour Shown: Amethyst Ash/Amethyst Ash/Summit White/Amethyst Ash
- Style: DQ5570-500
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.