Nike Air Force 1 'Pink Sherpa'
LEGENDARY STYLE REFINED.
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07, the b-ball icon that puts a fresh spin on what you know best: crisp leather, bold colours and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine.
- The stitched leather overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- The low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
- The padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on the toe
- Colour Shown: Pink Oxford/Cedar/Metallic Silver
- Style: DO6724-601
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world.Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.