The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 Low ’07. Crossing hardwood comfort with off-court flair, these kicks put a fresh spin on a b-ball icon. Bold details, classic leather construction and the perfect amount of hoops style to make heads turn keep them looking as legendary as the original AF-1.
- From tough stitching to classic textiles to the cupsole design, these kicks deliver durable style that’s smoother than backboard glass.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Rubber outsole with heritage hoops pivot circles adds traction and durability.
- Foam in the midsole
- Perforations on the toe
- Colour Shown: Coconut Milk/Light Bone/Summit White/Sesame
- Style: DX8953-100
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the ’90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF-1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the street and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colourways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2,000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.