Nike Air Force 1 Fontanka White
STEP BEYOND THE CONFINES.
Let a new wave of comfort and style take hold in the Nike Air Force 1 Fontanka, the b-ball original that crosses high fashion with off-court style. Upping the ante with its lifted midsole, re-imagined outsole and richly layered upper with soft suedes and intricate stitching, it embraces the chaos of underground creativity. If that’s not enough, the “cassette tape” of ultra-soft React foam in the heel adds a bold look.
- Plush midsole is lifted for a bold AF-1 look, while the cassette-shaped block of ultra-soft React foam in the heel adds ’90s styling with unparalleled comfort.
- The layered design includes doubled eyelets, doubled stitching and randomised perforations for added DIY flair. Its rich mixture of soft suede and shined leather is easy to style.
- Deco and offset stitching are combined with a re-imagined outsole that’s split down the middle to create a customised, pieced-together appearance that subtly bridges chaotic DIY style with runway fashion.
- Doubled tongue adds plush comfort and features the triple Swoosh of Fontanka branding.
- Rubber outsole
- Perforations for airy comfort
- Colour Shown: White/White/White/White
- Style: DH1290-100
Born out of the ideas and art of post-Soviet Union Russia, the design celebrates the rebellious underground world of the St. Petersburg rave scene and draws inspiration from the activists who stepped beyond the confines of prescribed order and into a better, more inclusive world.
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.