Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8
INFUSED WITH NATURE.
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07 LV8, a hoops-inspired ’82 original with at least 20% recycled content by weight. The iconic star-tipped outsole features cork-infused rubber for a classic look. The embroidered botanical design on the tongue and scientific infographic vary by colour and celebrate the plant dye featured in the design.
Bringing the old-school look of Nike b-ball into a sustainable realm, this classic has at least 20% recycled content by weight. A cork-infused outsole and dubrae update your style.
Details that Speak
The embroidered botanical illustration on the tongue nods to the plant dye used in the shoe. The natural colour palette celebrates nature and highlights the unique construction.
- Stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- The Volt-coloured recycled insole feels extra-soft and supportive.
- Colour Shown: White/White/Black/Obsidian
- Style: CZ0338-100
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.